Insurance, Identity, and Health Care Information:
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license, military or government issued card
- All insurance cards
- Medicare or Medicaid cards, if applicable
- Employer information for worker's compensation claims
- Responsible party information (person responsible for the bill)
- Personal information such as phone numbers, addresses and emergency contact information
- Your doctor's full name, address and phone number
- Pre-authorization, referrals and/or any other information regarding why you are at the hospital.
- A copy of your advance directive
- Hearing aids and extra batteries
- Assistive devices (walker, cane)
- Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, denture cup, comb or brush, shaver
- Your favorite slippers and robe
- Reading material (books, magazines)
Cellphones may be used in patient rooms. Free wi-fi is available throughout the hospital.
Aurora BayCare cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal property. If you are planning an overnight stay, please do not bring jewelry, large amounts of cash, or other valuables.