A great way to make a valuable contribution to our community
The volunteers at Aurora BayCare Medical Center are considered valuable members of our team. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact in other people’s lives. We will help you find a role that best suits your interests.
Below are some of the volunteer opportunities available at Aurora BayCare Medical Center:
- Musicians - Provide musical entertainment either on our grand piano in the Atrium or other instruments directly on the patient floors for the patients and visitors.
- Gift Shop – Volunteer either day or evening shifts, assisting customers with gift selection.
- Escorts - Assist incoming patients, family members and friends to their destination. Escorts also deliver flowers and mail to our patients. These are four-hour shifts between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Surgery Waiting - Assist in the Surgery Waiting areas for short shifts, weekdays either morning or afternoon.
- Library Cart - Volunteers bring books, magazines, videos to the patient rooms.
- Cookie Baking - Volunteers to bake cookies on the patient floors for patients and visitors.
- Teen Volunteers - We are very dedicated to growing our teen volunteer program to expose teens to healthcare fields in the hope of attracting them to health care in the future.
Whatever your volunteer assignment, you will be providing a meaningful contribution to our number one priority—the best care for our patients.
Would you like to volunteer?
If you are interested in volunteering at Aurora BayCare Medical Center, please fill out the form found here and someone from our volunteer office will contact you.