- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Additional Languages Spoken:
- English, Hindi, Urdu
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- Maharaja Sajajirao University of Baroda (Degree earned: MD)
- Maharaja Sajajirao University of Baroda - Ophthalmology St Agnes Hospital of Baltimore - Internal Medicine
- Board Certified:
- Internal Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology - East Tennessee St University James H. Quillen Coll Of Med (ACGME accredited)
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Cancer when diagnosed has a ripple effect, not only on the life of a patient, but also on family, friends and caregivers. As we navigate the journey to fight it; care, compassion and kindness are the guiding principles I follow. I strive to make well informed decisions based on patient values and the best evidence-based treatment plans.
I like to know my patients and help them decide on the treatment plan for the best outcome, empowering them with knowledge regarding their disease. I am a strong proponent of preventive oncology and like to ensure that my patients are up to date on age appropriate screening. One life less touched by cancer has a ripple effect too.
Within oncology, my areas of interest include solid tumors of the prostate, breast, colon and lung.
I earned my medical degree, and completed a Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology, from the M.S. University of Baroda in Gujarat, India. Board certified in oncology and internal medicine, I completed my residency in internal medicine at St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, Md. In addition, I completed a medical oncology fellowship at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City.
In my free time I enjoy reading, traveling, and watching movies.