Aurora BayCare at a Glance
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a 167-bed, full-service hospital serving the Green Bay area and communities throughout northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula. At Aurora BayCare Medical Center, patients will get the highest quality care in a healing environment that emphasizes their comfort and convenience.
Here you will find:
- A highly experienced medical staff.
- The latest technology for diagnosis and treatment.
- Large private rooms, each with a full bath.
- Individual temperature controls in each room as well as patient-controlled lighting options.
- A high-tech nurse paging system that provides immediate access to your nurse.
- Large, beautifully decorated rooms for labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum, with a high-risk nursery only steps away.
- A full-service, 24-hour emergency department.
- Physician offices integrated into the campus.
- Overnight accommodations for patients’ family members.
- A design that enhances patient privacy by separating public corridors from those used by patients.
- Bedside registration, meaning patients who are being admitted can go directly to their rooms.
- Large, bright family lounges with resource libraries and kitchenettes.
- Patient Resource Centers filled with medical information, plus internet access for patients and family members.
- Diagnostic services conveniently located.
- Home-like décor enhanced by plenty of natural light.
- A separate entrance with adjacent parking for people receiving outpatient cancer and rehabilitation therapy, as well as a separate entrance for inpatients and their family members.
- Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic
- On site retail pharmacy.
- Abundant surface parking.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a joint venture of Aurora Health Care and BayCare Clinic.
Aurora Health Care is a community-owned Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality of health care. Aurora has care sites in 70 communities in eastern Wisconsin. Learn more about Aurora Health Care.
BayCare Clinic is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. BayCare Clinic has clinic locations in 14 regional communities, staffed by more than 100 physicians with expertise in 20 distinct medical disciplines. Every BayCare Clinic physician is either board certified or an active candidate for certification. Learn more about BayCare Clinic.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality comprehensive healthcare through superior personalized service, the advancement of medical education and research, and the most efficient use of resources.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center will be the recognized leader for quality comprehensive healthcare, medical education and research in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
Quality: I will provide the highest quality healthcare.
Service: I will exceed the expectations of patients, visitors, and caregivers.
Respect: I will create a healing partnership with our patients, their families and caregivers through privacy, dignity, and collaboration.
Stewardship: I will maximize community and stakeholder benefit through the efficient use of our resources.