Aurora BayCare at a Glance
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a 167-bed, full-service hospital serving the Green Bay area and communities throughout northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula. At Aurora BayCare Medical Center, patients will get the highest quality care in a healing environment that emphasizes their comfort and convenience.
The Highest Quality Care
• A highly experienced medical staff.
• The latest technology for diagnosis and treatment.
• A full-service, 24-hour emergency department.
• A high-tech nurse paging system that provides immediate access to your nurse.
• On site retail pharmacy.
• Physician offices integrated into the campus.
A Healing Environment
• Large private rooms, each with a full bath.
• Individual temperature controls in each room as well as patient-controlled lighting options.
• Conveniently located diagnostic services for easy access and timely care.
• Plenty of natural light.
Comfort and Convenience
• Bedside registration, meaning patients who are being admitted can go directly to their rooms.
• Large, bright family lounges with resource libraries and kitchenettes.
• Overnight accommodations for patients’ family members.
• Abundant surface parking.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a joint venture of Aurora Health Care and BayCare Clinic.
Aurora Health Care is a community-owned Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality of health care. Aurora has care sites in more than 90 communities throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Aurora serves more than 1.2 million patients every year via a comprehensive network of facilities, services and providers, including 15 hospitals, 150 clinics, 70 pharmacies and 33,000 amazing caregivers.
BayCare Clinic is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. With more than 100 physicians, BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, serving clinical locations in 13 regional communities.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality comprehensive healthcare through superior personalized service, the advancement of medical education and research, and the most efficient use of resources.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center will be the recognized leader for quality comprehensive healthcare, medical education and research in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
Quality: We will provide the highest quality healthcare.
Service: We will exceed the expectations of patients, visitors, and caregivers.
Respect: We will create a healing partnership with our patients, their families and caregivers through privacy, dignity, and collaboration.
Stewardship: We will maximize community and stakeholder benefit through the efficient use of our resources.