Sponsorship & Contribution Requests
Aurora BayCare is proud to support initiatives and events in our community
If you are interested in requesting a sponsorship or contribution for your special initiative or event from Aurora BayCare Medical Center, you may submit your request through our online portal.
Please review our sponsorship guidelines below. All sponsorships and contribution requests are reviewed for approval in the third quarter of the year.
Please keep in mind that we consider any request but focus on:
- Community wellness
- Health education tied to our service areas
- Diversity and inclusion
To be eligible for sponsorship:
- The organization must be registered as a 501(c)(3) organization
- The request must fall within our three focus areas
- The event or sponsorship opportunity is at least 30 days away
We do not support:
- Individual or team fundraising
- Political organizations
- Religious groups serving a single denomination
- Third party requests on behalf of an organization
- Family or individual emergency relief
- Labor groups
If you meet the guidelines and would like to request a sponsorship or contribution from Aurora BayCare Medical Center, please visit the community sponsorship and contributions request portal.