We train more of tomorrow’s medical leaders
At Aurora BayCare, we have a tradition of teaching excellence, educating a wide range of future health professionals, including more medical students than any other hospital system in Northeast Wisconsin.
We partner with UW School of Medicine and Public Health to train and shape our country’s future doctors, inspiring promising students to lead and transform medicine.
Why do we do it? It keeps us current and connected to today’s medical training centers. Student education supports cross-generational learning and allows us to influence medical education in a way that better prepares students for the challenges and opportunities of delivering leading-edge care.
Our Education Program
- Offers about 30 “rotations,” or types of clinical experiences
- Has trained 560 medical students, along with numerous physician assistants and nurses, within the program from 2004 to 2015
- Boasts 592 total student-weeks of teaching for the 2014-2015 school year
Partnership with UW School of Medicine and Public Health
Aurora BayCare’s medical education programs are delivered in partnership with the UW School of Medicine and Public Health. Together, we’re collaborating on new opportunities to expand the clinical workforce in our community and continue to deliver high quality, accessible, cost-effective health care for the people we serve.
For inquiries into the Medical Education program at Aurora BayCare, please contact Jacqueline Clem, Medical Education Coordinator (920) 288-4205 or email@example.com.
Aurora BayCare offers educational opportunities for paramedic students to assist them in providing care in emergency situations. We also offer outreach sessions to area colleges engaged in nurse and emergency responder training.
For inquiries, contact Dawn Rasmussen MBA, BSN, RN at (920) 288-8045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Rotations & Nurse Training
We provide education for physicians, physician assistants and nurses. Our students receive individual one on one teaching experience directly from the attending physicians, who role model what an outstanding medical provider should be.
Our Education Program
- Offers over 30 different clinical experiences, or types of clinical coursework
- Has participated in training over 600 medical students, along with numerous physician assistants and nurses, within the program from 2004 to 2019