Bike Fitting Analysis
A well fit bike improves performance and comfort and decreases the likelihood of injury
Bike fitting analysis will help to improve your cycling efficiency by addressing your bike fit, pedal-to-foot interface, and musculoskeletal imbalances.
Each bike fit begins with a clinical evaluation to understand the strengths and limitations of each cyclist. Your bike fitting will include:
- Musculoskeletal evaluation
- Review of cycling history
- Static assessment of current bike fit
- Detailed assessment of foot-to-pedal interface
- Exercise plan, including stretching and core stabilization
- 3D motion capture analysis of your pedal stroke, pre- and post-fit
Bike Fitting Appointment Details
The bike fitting program is available to cyclists of all levels who have concerns about their bike fit, have new or old injuries that are aggravated while riding, or want to improve their cycling efficiency.
Your assessment will be performed by a specially trained physical therapist. Plan on two hours for the initial assessment and consultation. Bring your bike, shoes, and other equipment used while cycling. Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
The assessment cost includes an optional 60-minute follow-up assessment.