Your key to peak performance
Learn how to fuel your body for optimal performance, whether you are training for a major event or engaged in ongoing competition. Performance nutrition focuses on the food and hydration you need to maximize results and promote rapid recovery.
Based on the results of your personal assessment, your nutritionist will design a sports nutrition plan for all phases of your training (pre-workout, workout, and post-workout).
Your tailored program includes:
- Complete nutrition assessment
- Individualized performance nutrition program
- 1-on-1 with a registered dietitian
- Body composition assessment
Performance nutrition sessions:
- Single - 60 minutes - $45
- Package of 2 - 60 minutes - $85
- Package of 4 - 60 minutes - $170
- Package of 2 - $135 (includes *RMR test)
- Package of 4 - $220 (includes *RMR test)
Take your nutrition as seriously as your training. Your nutritionist will help you get an edge on the competition with ongoing coaching, plan adjustments, and food record analysis. Don’t let nutrition be your weak link!
Nutrition consults are available to individual athletes and teams. We can also serve as a nutrition resource to coaches, trainers, athletes, and parents.
*Resting metabolic rate (RMR) is the measurement of how much food, or energy, is required to maintain basic body functions. The RMR test is designed to accurately measure how many calories your body burns at rest.
To schedule your initial consultation, call 920-288-5491.