All ages and fitness levels
Attention: Due to Covid-19 access to the fitness center and hours may be different than posted below. Please call 920-288-5491 to receive the most up-to-date information.
The Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine Center is a state-of-the-art facility that will empower you to live healthy. The Fitness Center includes cardiovascular and strength training equipment, a multi-sport gym floor, fitness studio, and an outdoor field.
- Equipment orientation
- Group exercise classes
- Locker rooms with towel service
- Individual showers
- Personal training (additional fee)
Fitness Center General Public Hours
Mon. - Thurs. 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 5:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|Adult (25 and older)||$25/month|
|Children (11 to 25 years)||$15/month|
|Senior (ages 65 and up)||$15/month|
|Family (up to 2 adults, 3 children ages 11-25)||$50/month
- No initiation fee.
- No long term contract.
- New members receive a free consultation with a personal trainer.
- Children ages 11-13 must complete an orientation with a personal trainer and must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 14 years old to attend a group fitness class
Aurora BayCare offers a variety of group fitness classes for all ages and abilities. Group fitness classes are included free as part of your membership or day pass.
How to Join
Call us today at 920-288-5491 to set up a free consultation and tour.