Health care expertise isn’t located in another city or state—it’s right here in your backyard
When you turn to Aurora BayCare for your primary care, you enter the largest network of health care specialists and subspecialists in Green Bay, Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Whether you see an internist, your kids see a pediatrician, or your family goes to a family practice physician, you can rest assured that Aurora BayCare provides all that modern medicine has to offer.
Primary Care Doctors
Your primary care physician is your first point of contact for preventive, acute, and chronic care. Your primary care physician manages all aspects of your general health care:
- Preventive care, including immunizations, flu shots, pap smears, cholesterol screening, diet, exercise programs, weight loss programs and more
- Diagnoses and treatment of a comprehensive array of multi-system diseases
- Referrals for advanced diagnostic tests
- Coordination with other specialized Aurora BayCare care providers
- Collaborative care for chronic health conditions
Locate Aurora BayCare physicians in the following primary care specialties:
Should you need secondary or tertiary services, your primary care physician knows the health care community and acts as an advocate to connect you with specialists and subspecialists in the Aurora BayCare network.
General Medicine Subspecialties
Learn more about the following subspecialties and services: