Hope in every heartbeat
Our pediatric cardiologists are on-site every week, providing consultations and treatment for children in Northeast Wisconsin.
We provide diagnostic assessment and advanced treatment options for patients with congenital heart disease as well as children with heart conditions that develop during childhood. Conditions we treat include:
- Congenital (present at birth) heart disease
- Family history of early heart disease
- Abnormal cholesterol
- Acquired heart disease (e.g. acute rheumatic fever, endocarditis, Kawasaki disease)
- Heart murmurs
- Heart conditions linked with other health conditions (Marfan syndrome, genetic syndromes)
- Cardiac arrhythmias (bradyarrhythmias / tachyarrhythmias)
- Syncope (fainting, dizziness)
We work with patients and their families toward the common goal of helping children live their lives to the fullest, with the most advanced, comprehensive cardiac care.