- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- Government Medical College (Degree earned: MD)
- Albert Einstein Medical Center - Internal Medicine
- Board Certified:
- Cardiovascular Disease - American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease - Albert Einstein Medical Center
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology - University Hospitals SUNY at Stony Brook (ACGME accredited)
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
"I strongly believe in medical care which utilizes information from the latest in medical literature while recognizing how that care needs to be tailored for each patient and their family."
I completed my residency in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pa. I also completed a fellowship in cardiac electrophysiology at Stonybrook University Medical Center, Stonybrook, N.Y. I am board certified in internal medicine, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, cardiovascular diseases and cardiac electrophysiology.
I am skilled in the treatment of abnormal cardiac rhythms, pacemaker and defibrillator implants, ablation procedures to treat arrhythmias and transesophageal echocardiography. My areas of interest include atrial fibrillation ablation and treatment of congestive heart failure.
Outside of the clinic, I enjoy playing tennis, doing yoga, reading books and traveling. I am also very interested in improving health care systems to provide more effective care.