- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- American University of Beirut (Degree earned: MD)
- University of Chicago - Neurology - Neurology
- Board Certified:
- Clinical Neurophysiology - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology - University of Chicago - Clinical Neurophysiology (ACGME accredited)
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
My goal is to address each patient's concerns; taking into consideration that each patient is a unique person with unique needs. To achieve this goal, my philosophy is to listen to the patient and approach the problem with compassion and rely on evidence-based medicine to reach a diagnosis and render the most appropriate treatment. In addition, I believe that a successful encounter with a patient cannot be achieved without the involvement of a patient care plan.
I earned my medical degree from the American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon. I completed my residency in neurology, along with a fellowship in clinical neurophysiology, at the University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, Illinois. I am board certified in neurology and clinical neurophysiology.
I interpret electroencephalogram's (EEGs), perform and interpret electromyography's (EMGs) and provide Botox injections for chronic migraine, dystonia and spasticity. I also conduct skin biopsies for evaluation of neuropathy and conduct lumbar punctures. My areas of interest include general neurology with special interest in reading EEGs and performing and interpreting EMGs.
Married with two boys, outside of the clinic I enjoy regular exercise, skiing and walking. I also enjoy travel as well as cooking.