- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine (Degree earned: MD)
- McLaren Regional Medical Center - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified:
- Orthopaedic Surgery - American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopaedics - The Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (ACGME accredited)
Board certified as an orthopedic surgeon, I have been practicing pediatric orthopedics since 1987. I attended the University of Wisconsin for medical school and returned to Madison to provide non-operative pediatric orthopedic services. I served four years in the United States Air Force at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, during Operations Just Cause and Desert Storm. I am actively involved in the education of orthopedic surgeons, and served as the director of resident education at the Spokane (Washington) Shriners Hospital for nine years.
I have a wide range of research interests in pediatric orthopedics and spine deformity. In addition to general pediatric orthopedics, my special interests include treatment and evaluation of spinal deformity, limb lengthening and limb deformity correction.