- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- University of Iowa College of Medicine (Degree earned: MD)
- University of Iowa - Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Board Certified:
- Pediatric Cardiology - American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Cardiology - University of Iowa - Pediatric Cardiology (ACGME accredited)
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
I completed the majority of my training at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa. I am board certified in pediatric cardiology, and further specialize in the treatment of abnormal heart rhythms. I am the Director of the Pediatric Electrophysiology Laboratory at the UW Health American Family Children's Hospital and I'm an Associate Professor of Pediatric Cardiology at the UW School of Medicine and Public Health.
Trained in pediatric cardiac electrophysiology - the study and treatment of abnormal heart rhythms in pediatric patients and in adults with congenital heart disease - I provide electrophysiological testing, electrophysiology studies, exercise treadmill testing, heart pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators. My interests include the development, adoption and teaching of advanced procedural techniques to improve safety or effectiveness of my procedures.