- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- Ross University School of Medicine (Degree earned: MD)
- MCP/Hahnemann University Hospital - Internal Medicine
- Board Certified:
- Cardiovascular Disease - American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advanced Electrophysiology - Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Cardiology - Aurora Sinai Medical Center (ACGME accredited)
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology - Aurora Sinai Medical Center (ACGME accredited)
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Imran Sheikh, MD, is a board-certified specialist in cardiovascular disease and fellowship-trained in electrophysiology. He performs interventional procedures such as complex cardiac ablations for arrhythmias, plus implantation of pacemaker, ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator) and BIV (biventricular) devices.
Dr. Sheikh believes in educating his patients on how to live a heart-healthy lifestyle and to proactively manage their cardiovascular condition. Through lifestyle changes, medication management and more acute interventions when necessary, he believes everyone with heart disease can live a long, healthy life.