- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- University of Wisconsin Medical School (Degree earned: MD)
- University of Chicago - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Board Certified:
- Gynecologic Oncology - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospice and Palliative Medicine - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology - University of Minnesota Medical School (ACGME accredited)
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
"I am committed to providing my patients the highest standard of care, including incorporating medical education and clinical research into my practice. This allows me to offer state-of-the-art treatment to women with gynecologic cancers and those requiring potentially complex pelvic surgery."
In 1987, I earned my medical degree from the University of Wisconsin Medical School in Madison. My residency in obstetrics and gynecology was completed through the University of Chicago Hospital in Illinois. I also completed a fellowship in gynecologic oncology through the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. I am board certified in obstetrics and gynecology as well as gynecologic oncology.
I was initially in academic practice at the Medical College of Wisconsin and am an accomplished medical educator and clinical researcher. I was a pioneer in the field of minimally-invasive gynecologic surgery and am the first physician in Wisconsin to use the state-of-the-art robotic-assisted technology for gynecologic cancer surgery.