- Personal Details:
- Gender: Male
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Degree earned: MD)
- Medical College of Wisconsin - Internal Medicine
- Board Certified:
- Critical Care Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary/Critical Care - Washington University School of Medicine
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Aurora Medical Center in Summit
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
Michael Flatley, M.D., is a pulmonary disease specialist who is board certified in Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. He treats diseases and conditions of the chest such as pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema and complicated chest infections. He also has special interest in sleep medicine, including obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy and leg movement disorders.
Dr. Flatley earned his medical degree and completed his Internal Medicine residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. He is fellowship trained in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.