- Personal Details:
- Age: 60, Gender: Male
- Additional Language Spoken:
- Education and Training Medical Education:
- University of Hamburg (Degree earned: MD)
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Board Certified:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology - University of Pennsylvania
- Aurora Hospital Affiliations:
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
As a board-certified reproductive endocrinologist, Frank Wittmaack, MD, specializes in the care and treatment of women who have difficulty becoming pregnant or who have other reproductive or hormonal disorders.
Prior to completing his OB/GYN residency at the University of Wisconsin, Dr. Wittmaack spent a year conducting hormonal research at the University of Chicago. He went on to complete a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Wittmaack is trained in medical, as well as microsurgical, treatment of infertility. Prior to coming to Wisconsin, he had been a clinical director in New York and Pennsylvania practices for more than 10 years, and he has received several excellence awards. Dr. Wittmaack has published numerous articles, which have been presented at international conferences. Most recently, he authored a textbook chapter on hysteroscopy.