Tertiary Access Program
For patients and their families
Tertiary care is provided to patients requiring specialized medical
treatment not available in their community hospital.
Support services for tertiary care patients and their families include:
- Pastoral care (meeting with a chaplain)
- Financial counseling (working with insurance companies and other
- On-site, affordable family accommodations
- Guest dining is available at the Greenbrier Café, which offers a
nice selection of hot and cold foods, soups and salad bar, as well as a
wide variety of beverages and desserts.
- Other resources, such as automatic teller machines (ATMs), gift
shop, wheelchairs, vending areas and pharmacy.
Click on the map below for a larger image.