The best in 21st century health care
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is committed to providing the highest
quality comprehensive healthcare through superior personalized service, the
advancement of medical education and research, and the most efficient use of
Aurora BayCare Medical Center will be the recognized leader for quality
comprehensive healthcare, medical education and research in Wisconsin and
- Quality: I will provide the highest quality
- Service: I will exceed the expectations of
patients, visitors, and caregivers.
- Respect: I will create a healing partnership with
our patients, their families and caregivers through privacy, dignity,
- Stewardship: I will maximize community and
stakeholder benefit through the efficient use of our resources.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a 167-bed, full-service hospital serving
the Green Bay area and communities throughout northeastern Wisconsin and
Michigan's Upper Peninsula. At Aurora BayCare Medical Center, patients will
get the highest quality care in a healing environment that emphasizes their
comfort and convenience.
Here you will find:
- A highly experienced medical staff.
- The latest technology for diagnosis and treatment.
- Large private rooms, each with a full bath.
- Individual temperature controls in each room as well as
patient-controlled lighting options.
- A high-tech nurse paging system that provides immediate access to
- Large, beautifully decorated rooms for labor, delivery, recovery and
postpartum, with a high-risk nursery only steps away.
- A full-service, 24-hour emergency department.
- Physician offices integrated into the campus.
- Overnight accommodations for family members of patients.
- A design that enhances patient privacy by separating public
corridors from those used by patients.
- Bedside registration, meaning patients who are being admitted can go
directly to their rooms.
- Large, bright family lounges with resource libraries and
- Patient Resource Centers filled with medical information, plus
Internet access for patients and family members.
- Diagnostic services conveniently located.
- Home-like décor enhanced by plenty of natural light.
- A separate entrance with adjacent parking for people receiving
outpatient cancer and rehabilitation therapy, as well as a separate
entrance for inpatients and their family members.
- Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic
- On site retail pharmacy.
- Abundant surface parking.
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a joint venture of Aurora Health Care
and BayCare Clinic.
Aurora Health Care is a community-owned Wisconsin health care provider
and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality of
health care. Aurora has care sites in 70 communities in eastern Wisconsin.
Learn more about
Aurora Health Care.
BayCare Clinic is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in
Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is comprised of
over 100 specialty physicians with expertise in more than 20 specialties.
BayCare Clinic physicians have served patients in Green Bay and the
surrounding region for over 25 years. To learn more about BayCare Clinic,
visit the BayCare web site at